National University of Kaohsiung, Department of Applied Mathematics
1. By local bus
- I want to take the Kaohsiung
City Bus (Refer to routes for bus 6, 28, 29, 205, 219, 245, and
301 as well as the bus schedule)
2. By train
- After leaving Kaohsiung Train Station, at a bus stop for Kaohsiung
City Bus located on the right (next to the Far East Department Store),
you can take bus 245 heading Jia-Chang Station to N.U.K or take bus
301 to the end and then switch to bus 205 to N.U.K.
- If you are in areas such as Min-Zu Road, Zho-Ying Section, Yan-Cheng
Section or Kaohsiung Train Station, please take bus 6, 28,29, 218,
or 219 and switch to bus 245 at Jia-Chang Station or Nan-Zi Station.
3. By plane
- After leaving your terminal, please arrive at the "Waiting Area
for Main Airport Routes" and take bus 301 heading to Jia-Chang Station
to the end and then switch to bus 245 to N.U.K.
4. By personal vehicle (car or motorcycle)
- Northbound: Locate Bo-Ai Road (or Chung-Hua Road Overpass) –> Chung-Der
Road -> Zui-Hua Road -> Ho-Chang Road -> Lang-Chung Road (about 300
meters after passing Sun Yat-Sen High School) –> University South
- Southbound: Highway exit (Nan-Zi exit) -> Nan-Yang Road -> Hai-Zhuan
Road -> Der-Min Road -> Lang-Chang Road (about 300 meters after passing
Sun Yat-Sen High School) -> University South Road.
5. By passenger bus
- Take Bin-Hai
Metro Bus and get off at N.U.K station (please refer to current
bus routes and schedules)
- Take a bus from Kaoshiung
- Nan-Zi Station: Route to N.U.K was launched on September 2,
2002. Please visit the company’s website or contact us for details.
- Take bus 606 from Chei-Ding and Hu-Nei
- Take bus 607 and 214 from Kong-Shan.
- Take bus 606, 607 or 214(Kuan-Zi)
- Take 222 and 221 (Lin-Yuan) from Lin-Yuan or Feng-Shan.
- Take 214, 606, or 607 from Kaohsiung Train Station or Zho-Ying.